Sunday, March 18, 2012

LoL Cypher- Darsilian (Calling out CholeraNinja)

LoL Cypher- Darsilian (Calling out CholeraNinja)

My LOL Chypher! Here's the Lyrics if you want em': Lets do this, Lets do it right now, I'm going top lane, And I'm bringing hell, I'm Irelia: You can't nerf me, I 'QWE' And I'm OP Yeah, I got a triforce now, (SLOW) You better run back down, (SLOW) I'm running this shit, (FAST) I'm running my lane, I push to the tower, Then I gank YOUR lane! Your team QQ's, I laugh out loud, Cmon man, You thought you'd win this game? No, you can't stop me, (SLOW) MAN, I got reduced CC! (SLOW) Go crawl back to your tower, Go cry to your support, I'm irelia bitch, And you've almost lost this. Really appreciate Cody and Collective starting this up, it was so much fun, even though I'm an awful rapper! Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to comment, rate, subscribe, and check out the other LoL Cyphers provided by Skitz The Menace: Collective www.youtube.com Cody www.youtube.com Skitz "The Menace" www.youtube.com The Kid Relent www.youtube.com Visix www.youtube.com FringeBeats www.youtube.com PlentaK! ill www.youtube.com Gluglug www.youtube.com tkCrown www.youtube.com Frostiiz www.youtube.com Myndflame www.youtube.com Dev2000 www.youtube.com FriedRicee69 www.youtube.com AoD www.youtube.com Dakota www.youtube.com Spazie www.youtube.com Wowcrendor www.youtube.com KBM www.youtube.com Blizzleman www.youtube.com Daylight www.youtube.com Inkcorperated Music www.youtube.com LilyPichu www.youtube.com Dyrus www.youtube.com Dunkey www.youtube.com Bonkey www.youtube.com MachinimaRealm www.youtube.com MrLycan ...





0 comments: