Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tattos::Ep. 3

Tattos::Ep. 3

Cookie sits at the window and Casey sits beside her. A man with wine passes by them. Casey snaps her fingers in the waiters face as he passed by. He stos and stares at her and her tatto. He raises an eyebrow and says ith attitude- Waiter:Yes? Casey:Hey! Dont start with attitude now bro. I just want some of that ish and thats all. Waiter:Arent you and your friend a little young to be drinking? Casey:And if we are? Big-fucking-whoop-tee-doo. Now hand me it or your ass is gonin out that window! Waiter:Now you wait just one fucking minute!(looks at a mother holding her childs ears) (whispers)I have had this all day long with others. I aint gonna let some underage son of a bitch threaten me! Casey:(pulls the front of the waiters shirt down so his face is in hers)Now, honey. Call me a bitch just one more time... I DARE you... Waiter:(prys her hand off his shirt)... Casey:What I thought. Now hand it over...(holds out hand) Waiter:(mumbles)Bitch.... Casey:WHAT??!! Waiter:NOTHING NOT! HING!!(runs off) Casey:Hahaaa stupid whore... Cookie:Your mind has only for drinks and drinks only! Casey:Yeaaaaah buddie! Cookie:Where did Jayna and Mani go? Casey:Over there with the ass-hole I fought with... Never knew they were attracted to whores... Cookie:Haaaa just shut-up and pass me the wine Casey! Haaaaa Casey:Get your own! Cookie:Fine I will! Cookie unbuckles her belt and walks over to the other waiter with aged wine. She grabs one and turns around to the whore who fought with Casey. Waiter ...





0 comments: